BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

Twilight......

So I finally got around to seeing the first Twilight movie this weekend. I honestly would have sat down to watch it sooner, but I have never been interested in vampire/ sci-fi type movies. My sister (Keli) is not in to those types of movies either, but she said it caught her attention one day on her movie channel, and she talked me into renting it and watching it. I really liked it! I don't think you have to be into those types of movies to like Twilight. I am looking forward to New Moon coming out on video eventually. Now, I am not so obsessed to the point of going to catch the midnight showing opening day or anything when the third Twilight movie (I think it is called Eclipse) comes out. I really just wanted to rent the movie to see what all the hype was about. I have to say I liked it, but I am not in love with it like some people so I still say, "I don't know what all the hype is about"....hehe....sorry for all you Twilight readers out there.

0 comments: