BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Discovering Movie Quotes...

I absolutely love the movie My Girl!

I saw it for the first time in a long time yesterday, and it was so funny to me. I know some of you are thinking, "That movie is not funny at all...In fact, it is rather sad"! I would agree with you. It is a sad movie towards the end. However, I paid close attention to some quotes in the movie for the first time the other day. One quote that had me dying laughing was "I used to play with my Ken and Barbie dolls. Ken was my favorite. Then one Christmas I got them a camper, and all they wanted to do was hang out in it by themselves so I wasn't too upset when they took that wrong turn and went over the cliff." This quote still makes me laugh even today. I have heard that line so many times when watching the movie, but I guess it never dawned on me how funny it was. Another one of the quotes from the movie that hit me was "Feel my aura....I don't think I'm allowed to." LOL! I love it when I find new things in movies that I have seen over and over but have never discovered them!

0 comments: