BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Food......

So we have experienced baby food for the first time last night. The sweet potatoes are a hit!! I do have to say more came out than went in, but it was her first time eating from a spoon so she will get the hang of it eventually. She did have a good time in her high chair, figuring out what the heck was going on, and why daddy was taking so many pictures. Jordan tends to get camera happy when we hit milestones in Hannah's life. She is probably use to it by now. I have to say I was pretty excited myself about starting baby food. I was getting bored of the same ole' bottle feeding ordeal. I wanted a different routine too. I look forward to trying many more baby foods with you, Hannahbear! Here's some pictures of the wonderful event!







0 comments: