BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

I am in love with Fridays and the Weekends.....

I am so glad Friday is officially here. I live for Fridays. I guess because I know I get to be with my little Hannah bug all weekend long, and we get to sleep in because we do not have to be anywhere. Believe it or not, Hannah does sleep in until about 9:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. She would sleep in until then on the other days if it was not for me waking her up to leave for daycare.

In other news, I am particularly excited about this weekend because Hannah is being dedicated on Sunday along with her cousin Trenton. Trenton is, my sister, Keli's little boy, and he was born just 4 weeks before Hannah for the readers out there who did not know that. I cannot wait for her to wear her cute little dress we bought for this special day. I will of course post a picture of it later. I will go ahead and tell you, I am not too traditional when it comes to things like this so Hannah will not be wearing the traditional white christening gown. I guess I just know every other baby will be wearing the exact same outfit so Hannah is going to go up there styling in her red dress and leopard print shoes. Yes, we will probably stand out like a sore thumb, however, we will be remembered for it. I love to leave impressions....haha!! Pictures to come soon....

1 comments:

the smiths said...

sounds so cute! can't wait to see pictures!! :)