BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jordan and I on our date/movie night!!



So to all my blog readers, I am so sorry for not posting for a while. Things have been very hectic around the Bankston household since Jennifer Burk’s wedding. Now that things are somewhat back to normal, I will catch you up. This weekend we took a trip back home for me to Memphis, Tennessee. It felt so good to be home!! We have not been back since Christmas so the reason why I say it was for me is because it was a much needed trip for me. We really just had a blast with a fun-filled family weekend. Friday was spent basically just traveling. We got off to a late start due to the fact that we locked our keys in the car with my 11 month old nephew still inside of the car. That was a good start to the trip. Thank God he is such a laid back baby. When we finally got the car open, he was asleep in his carseat. Although I would probably be asleep to if I had to entertain myself for an hour with nobody to talk to. Saturday morning and afternoon was spent doing fun and girly stuff. We had a cookout Saturday evening, and I went fishing for the first time in my life. I know that is so hard to believe, but I really did. I so will get pictures of that on here soon. Sunday was a date/movie night for Jordan and I as well as my sister (Keli) and bother-in-law (Ben). We went to Carrabas to eat dinner, and then we went to see “Iron Man”. So I have to say, I was not exactly thrilled about seeing “Iron Man”. It was an okay movie. I told Jordan I did not like it. Although, he knows this anyway because I was talking throughout the movie just asking questions I really did not even care about, but I tend to do that when the movie is boring to me. It’s really a good thing in a way because Jordan thinks I am really into the movie and trying to figure out what is going on…..haha!! My husband is so clueless sometimes, but boy do I love him. So overall, this weekend was a busy and fun weekend. I got to spend lots of time with my sweet husband away from our normal everyday life so that is always good! It’s amazing how different things are when you are away from home and your normal routine. You actually get to relax together and take each other in. It seems like when you’re home, you find things to do that need to get done, or you’re cleaning up after everything and everyone. So to my husband who will be reading this, I had a great weekend with you just relaxing and spending quality time with you!! I love you!!

1 comments:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

so how's it going :)
miss you friend...talk to you sometime soon.