BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I'm now a BLOGGER....

So I had a really good friend of mine tell me I should start blogging so she could keep up with me. All in all, I thought it was a good idea so I was like what the heck. I was a little hesitant getting one due to the fact that I am terrible with technology and computers. However, thanks to another really good friend I am now fully capable of writing new entries and loading pictures. Thank you Katy for helping me get my page started, and thank you Magen for telling me to do so (haha). Some of you are probably wondering why I chose the template for my page. Although, if you know me really well you would think that it was an obvious choice for me. I absolutely love diamonds, and I expect them every Christmas (haha). No not really. I do happen to get them every once in awhile. I love things that sparkle. My motto is "If my outfit doesn't sparkle than my jewelry has got to". It's a really good motto to live by, and I apply it to every day usage. So I hope you enjoy my diamond page. Check in with me often. I am sure I have some good and juicy stories to tell about my life. I pretty much live my life as an open book anyway. So I promise if you tune in, I will keep you fully aware:) Until next time!!


Kari

3 comments:

Mae said...

YAY!! welcome...lets do lunch!

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

haha...it is indeed funny to see you doing the whole blog thing...you truly are not technologically inclined...but that is ok :)
love you friend! ~k

Stephy Z said...

You're blog headline is so funny...Bank on it! :)You're so cute!