BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

What an eventful weekend....

Jennifer and myself at her wedding! What a pretty bride!!


Well this weekend was a very eventful weekend! I was in a really good friend’s wedding! It was so much fun, and Jennifer Martin Burks if you happen to read this when you get back from your honeymoon, you were an absolutely stunning and gorgeous bride!! As I was saying, my weekend was very busy yet exciting because I was able to catch up with high school friends that I had not seen in a while. Jennifer and I graduated from high school together so we have a lot of mutual friends, and our mutual friends along with us are very good at attending things that involve life milestone changes and events. This blog is more or less written for Jennifer to congratulate her on her new life with Kaleb and to let her know Jordan and I will be praying for you as ya’ll make this transition together. It’s a fun transition, and I hope you guys experience nothing but happiness from this point out. I love you girl!!


1 comments:

Jamie and Joy George said...

hey, welcome to the blogger world!! I loved looking at your pic's. Jennifer looked beautiful!! Wish we could've been there.
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!! :)