BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Farewell Dinner...

A picture of Amanda Harshman and I on Mother's day!



So last night, I had to say good-bye to a dear friend:( The only good thing about the night was we had a wonderful, yummy meal at Brio!! I have to say the good-bye I could have done without. After all the tears were poured, I think it has finally hit me today that we will no longer get to hang out with each other. She is leaving for Lexington, Kentucky. I am so very proud of her and all the things she has accomplished. So Amanda, if you are reading this, I know Samford University was a hard road to travel, but I am so proud of you girl for persevering. You are such an encouragement to me, and I will miss you so much. I absolutely hate good-byes, but I know you will be back to visit me from time to time as well as me visiting you. I love you and good luck in Lexington. I will be praying for you!!!

0 comments: