BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh for the love of fun weekends....

Me and Magen (the brides maid to be) at the lingerie shower!


Me and Stephie (the bride to be) at her lingerie shower!



Blake's first tractor ride!




The after effects of your first birthday cake!!




Blake letting us know that he has arrived and waving to the camera!!



Well this past weekend was busy as usual, but I had some fun times with family and friends. Saturday was the start to the really fun day!! First, we had my nephew’s first birthday party. I know I had posted about two weeks ago about my other nephew’s first birthday party that we had. The issue is Logan and Blake are three weeks apart so we will have these back to back birthday parties for a while until they get old enough to not care about partying. Anyways, Blake’s birthday party was this weekend at Oak Mountain State Park. We had a blast, and as you can tell by the pictures, Blake had a blast as well. I just think he is sooo cute in his little swim shorts. I know all of you bloggers who have nieces and nephews probably think yours are sooo cute, but I must say, I have all of ya’ll beat. Mine are the cutest little things God created, but I just love little people (babies and toddlers) in general. After our fun in the sun day at Oak Mountain, I had a lingerie shower to get to. My very good friend Stephanie is getting married in a couple of months. I cannot believe we are almost to the wedding date, and I know she cannot believe it either….haha!! Anyways, she got a lot of good stuff. Lingerie showers are my favorite!! I love to see what the bride gets so I can go out and get some more good stuff of whatever I saw that I liked at the shower. I know I ask so many questions at these things, but now you know why so I can know where it came from. Anyways, all in all, it was a great weekend!! Lots of fun and loss of sleep which I am now needing to make up. Until next time, love you guys!!!







1 comments:

Mae said...

I had fun with you at the shower! We def. should do lunch :0) hope you are having a good week!!