BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grad School Here We Come....

Well Jordan has officially started Grad school. I am so proud of him!! He has had 4 quizzes so far and has made a perfect score on all 4. Yaaaayyyy Honey!!! I am so proud of you! I am really excited that he has decided to get on the ball with the whole Grad school thing because this is going to allow me to be at home with our kids. No, there are not any kids yet. Our plan is to start next June. Jordan will have his Master’s degree by then, and it just seems like the best timing for the whole situation. Plus, we told ourselves we would start trying to have kids after a year and a half of marriage so, so far we are on schedule…haha!! You know how I am with schedules. Another motto I like to live by is “There is a time and a plan for everything”. Of course, this is all up to God’s timing, and His timing is so not my timing, but we are at peace that this time next year would be a good time for us to start the family plan. One thing I have had to learn to be patient about is getting to spend quality time with Jordan. He is currently studying at night because he has to work during the day so this cuts into our nightly t.v. programs we usually watch together. I have to admit it was hard at first, but I know in the end this is all going to be worth it for us. So for right now I am watching our shows by myself and filling Jordan in every commercial…haha!! I know this situation is only for a time, and soon we will be watching everything together for years to come. So to Jordan who is more than likely going to read this, Keep up the good work and know that I love you so much and I am so very proud of you!!

1 comments:

Jaclyn & Zack said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing well and that we can semi keep up with you guys on here. :)