BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend, Movie, and Pool fun!!!

I wish there was more to blog about, but fortunately, I finally had a restful weekend. It seems like Jordan and I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off ever since summer got here. We have had the joy of going to lots of weddings for our dear friends, and we have finally got it down to one more wedding for the summer. By the way, because I know Stephanie reads my blog, I am sooooooo excited about your wedding and I am looking forward to it!! So back to the weekend, Jordan and I had a restful yet fun weekend. We actually got to go on a date Friday night. We went to dinner and a movie, and yes, the movie was the DARK KNIGHT!! I must say, it was a good movie, but honestly it was a little too long for me. I mean I don’t mind two hour movies, but when you get into 2 ½ to 3 hour movies, you really lose me. For one thing, my butt was hurting from sitting in a chair that long even if it is a comfortable movie seat. I just can’t sit that long maybe because I am A.D.D. when it comes to sitting and focusing for a long time…haha!! No I am really not A.D.D. I just don’t like focusing and thinking about a movie plot for that long. Anyways, it was a good movie overall and is definitely worth seeing. I definitely enjoyed Friday night just being with my man! We tend to want to hang out in groups a lot or should I say, go out with other couples a lot which is fine, but every couple needs a night to themselves. Saturday was spent working out and going to the pool!!! Woohoo!! I love the pool and laying out in the sun! I am getting ready to go to the beach for the weekend of August 8th so I am needing as much sun as I can get before the trip comes along. However, I do go to the tanning bed, but the tanning bed doesn’t tan you as dark like the sun does. I also love laying out with my girl friends. My soon sister-in-law to be came over and my little sister (Kelsey) so we had lots of fun girl talking and soaking in some rays. Anyways, I will quit boring you with this blog. I know it was just a bunch of rambling on about the weekend. Just thought I would catch everybody up on my life!! Until next time!! See ya!!

0 comments: