BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Wedding and engagement fun!!

Me and Jordan at the reception!


Me and Kristle at her wedding reception!



Well this weekend was quite eventful with another weekend of wedding fun. Saturday a good friend from high school (Kristle Swann) got married!! I have to say this was one of the prettiest weddings I have ever been too! The reception was gorgeous!! I love going to weddings, but there is one thing I don’t like about it. Now that I am married I can no longer pick out ideas for what I would want for my wedding, but now I go to weddings and critique what I would have done differently. Nevertheless, I loved my wedding, but I would have changed a few things and done some things differently. I have posted some pictures of the fun event for those of you who were not there and do not know her.

Okay now on to more wedding things. My brother-in-law got engaged to my best friend over the weekend!!! WOOHOO!! I am so excited so now I am in another wedding for March of 2009. I am so excited for them!! They have been dating for a long time and are finally engaged. I wish I had a picture of them to post but oh well, I am sure you will see lots of pictures coming up on facebook of all the wedding events that will be taking place over the course of this year and next year. Oh yeah, I must explain the story. My brother-in-law (Jonathan) introduced Jordan and I to his girlfriend about 3 months after Jordan and I had started dating. Come to find out I graduated high school with her and cheered with her in high school so we reunited and have been best friends ever since. I just wanted to wish them a congratulations through my blog because I know they read it. So to Brittany and Jonathan…I love you guys, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!! I am so excited to share in this moment with you and the moments to come!







0 comments: