BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Stork Has Arrived....

Sorry it took me so long to post the big news. We have been a little busy adjusting to a newborn and no sleep at night so I rarely get on the internet right now. However, I am getting better at planning my personal sleeping patterns around Hannah so I will get better at getting online and updating the good ole blog. HANNAH IS HERE!! We are so thrilled to have her here with us. She weighed in at 8 lbs. and 7 oz. 20 1/4 inches long. Even though it has just been a week, it is hard to imagine our lives without her now. Pictures to come soon! We have so many to upload it will take me a while to upload them so I will do it when I have more time. Well it looks like we are up for another feeding so I better run. Stay tuned for more of Hannah!

0 comments: