BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

and we're cooking.....





I just wanted to inform all my readers that Jordan and I found out last week that we are expecting our first child. WE'RE PREGNANT!!! WOOHOO! We are so excited! We have our first doctor's visit next Monday so I will update you on what the due date is and all that good stuff. I ask that you be in prayer for us as we all know that the first few months are very crucial on carrying the baby. Thank you so much for your prayers thus far. I know several of you were praying for me and this experience in my life. I just wanted to let you know God has answered your prayers and mine. What a wonderful God we serve!!

5 comments:

Jaclyn & Zack said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!!

Ashley Davis said...

Wow, thats a lot of tests, haha!!!

WHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Chels said...

Yay! I am soo excited! :)

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

congratulations you two...
i am sure you are both thrilled :)

~katy h.

Unknown said...

Hey Congratulations, Kari. You're even on top of the ball - w/ your family station wagon/van (whatever you have??)!!! :)
So excited for you. How far along are you?