BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beach Weekend!!!

Kelsey, Me, Keli, and Jessica at LuLu's

Me and Kelsey enjoying the sun!!


Model pose from the sisters!!

Just a little update on what’s been happening in my life lately. I just got back from the beach this past Sunday with my sisters and a good friend. It was soo much fun and a much needed relaxing trip. Lately I have been stressed out at work with the enrollment being down and then Jordan and I are experiencing a change in living location. Our apartment lease is up at the beginning of October so we will be moving into my parent’s basement for six months while we are waiting on a job transfer to take place. So you can imagine how stressed out I have been with these changes. I really feel like I am so stressed because I do not necessarily like these changes that are coming about. Anyways, back to the beach trip, I am so glad I got to spend some quality time with my sisters!! It’s funny now that everyone is married except for my youngest sister, we realize how much time we do not get to spend together much less see each other. I will tell you one thing, I am personally tired of eating. It seems like we were eating every chance we got too which when you are on vacation is most of the time. I was so ready to get back and get back to my usual workout and eating schedule. But I do miss the beach and the simple life as some call it. I have posted some pictures above from the weekend. Until next time, Love you guys!!!!




2 comments:

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

it's funny, i was just wondering about what the final decision was with the job transfer and moving...
i guess i have my question answered :)
hope things are going well!
~k

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

we are doing really well over here...life is moving along and we could not be more thankful for where we are right now.
~k